Saranghaeyo

Will I find love in time? I still believe whatever God put in your heart will all come to past just be patient and continue to obey him no matter how many times you were been thwarted to follow him..

I am one of those people whose waiting for that right guy who has his body, soul, heart and mind set to God; a guy who will always choose to do what is pleasing to God; a guy who will always put God first in his life; a guy who will love God first before me; a guy who fears the Lord more than anyone and anything else; a guy who felt fear but can let go of everything he has just to honour and obey God’s command; a guy who will do impossible and silly things in the eyes of men because he has faith in the Lord; a guy whose priority is God’s ministry; a guy who will always put his heart, trust, hope and faith in God.

I always pray for a guy who have this character and of course who is also a super duper cute guy who wear eye glasses;

But don’t think high of me as if I want a holy man; Though this guy seems too holy and perfect, I know even though I never met him yet... I know he already had committed a lot of mistakes and still commits mistakes just like the others... but what I love of this man because of his faith in God he won’t let himself forever defeated by every temptation or trials that comes his way... because of this character I know the man that I will marry someday is a man of strength and can never be sway because he will be protected and bless by our God.

Is it nice to be unitedly bless with a man like this? Everyday I will just think how his love grows for me, I don't need to ask every morning how much he loves me because I am secured.

Disputes, misunderstanding or indifference in a relationship will always be there but because the man I'll marry is committed and so am I we can settle everything and we can be happy for the rest of our lives under God's protection.

Isn't nice, Bloggers?! Can't wait! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

Ashamed!