Its so hard to be miserable than to feel Joy

I always looking at the new day as fresh as the morning sun. I feel so alive that it radiates in every aspect of my life. I'm always looking forward with joy and excitement. i always see things surrounded me with different beautiful colors. there's always sunshine even in my darkness day...there's always happy thoughts to remember. There's adversities in my life but never a day will pass without laughter.
People who often see me didnt notice clouds in my eyes...why...even myself was so amazed in times looking at my eyes in the mirror and found none, but indeed there is I can feel it. They cant feel the tons of weight I have inside that sometimes over powers me, but then again in my amazement...though sometimes I wanna give up I dont feel like giving up. no matter I say I'm tired of this life, im perplexed for not feeling like it...I know I should I just cant feel it. I thought I lose all my hopes but deep down inside of my soul...hopes is still there. i'm so stunned with all those feelings and emotions that I could accuse my own self a liar. I keep on asking 'why?', Am'I insane? that no matter what I do to convince myself that I should be miserable in this state of my life...there's only joy I feel, and I cant wait for what tomorrow will bring, im so excited i cant stop myself feeling over joy.
Well maybe that's the kind of life you will have if you know god never leaves you, that He's always there by your side in every steps that you will do. Fears have no room in your life only courage and hope. just knock and God will give you everthing more than you expect it. Just be a good child of His. have a wonderful life readers just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

ruthie said…
Lui, God loves you so do I.
I'm just happy that you find happiness and
Anonymous said…
Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


gross-videos.com

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

Ashamed!