Life of a Freelancer

I left my job six years ago so I went back to my part time job; Encoding receipts and submitting BIR returns; I earned so little and sometimes I am literally broke. So I got 30 pesos in my wallet today, and another 20 pesos that I am planning to give in our cell group offering.

Earlier this afternoon I gave my 30 pesos to my mom to buy some putubungbong and nilupak... so I got only 20pesos left and it isn't mine because I intended to give it to the cell group. When suddenly my dad ask me to text Superkalan because we run out of gas. I always doubt my dad because since I was little he always promise something and none of it will be granted. So I ask him "do you have money?" and he told me he has. So he handed me 500 pesos but I gave it back; I told him that the delivery boy don't bring change more than 10 pesos. So he went out of the house to get a 500 change.

Delivery takes less than a minute... and he knows that... and of course guess what... my dad went back home less than 20 minutes... because he chose to talk with some of his friends at the store nearby.

Imagined the shame... I can't give 190.00 pesos for the delivered superkalan. I am thankful that my relative's house is nearby; Lolo Emeng the husband of my real Lolo's cousin.
What a day... what a life... of a freelancer like me! Anyway it already come to pass tomorrow will be another day, another hope, people's life change and it is always for the better... it will only turn into worst when you become bitter of the present. Aja!

I got the photos from google and apparently it was shot for sulit.com.ph Goodnight bloggers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

Ashamed!