Just a thought inspired by Balloons

There are lots of toys and foods sell in front of a church; as a child after hearing the mass I will always ask my mom to buy me popcorn and a balloon.

I play with my balloon inside our house I let it fly up to the ceiling and then ask my dad to get it for me, and then I let it fly again up to the ceiling and I will climbed a chair near the balloon and jump for it.. I do the same thing over and over again until I got tired.

One day my mom and I went to a birthday party and went home with a balloon tied in my risk. I removed it from my risk and I play with it near the window. I know if I continually play near the window I will lost it... but I decided to let go... I once mistakenly lose grip of a balloon before in that window and guess what I cried; but that moment my hand let it go I cried out to my dad to get it but its too late... I watched it as it flew away but I didn’t cry.

I hold back my emotion and stop myself from crying; that is the first time I decided to learn how to let go of things that is valuable to me. Everything has its own owner and partner, no matter how you keep it, it will simply find its way to go where it should be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

Ashamed!