Blocks in the Head

My Dream is to write books about things I love, about books that I’ve read, or about my favourite foods (sweets and fruit shakes), about people I’ve met that really has a great impact in my life and of course a short story about romance with a lot of humours.

It is my desire to write but in some reasons I was always in a halt that hinders me to continue writing; I know the plot, I know what to write, and I know what I want to express in it but I don’t know how to put them in words. I always get what they call a “writer’s block”.

The result of this condition was very severe for some that they need to abandon this profession... but I am really praying that I will learn more words, more strategy and inspiration to combat this “writer’s block” condition; Mine has a different effect... I got loads of things in my head but I just can’t put it in papers and when I am in the middle of writing something and then it happens I feel like my heads will explode any minute and it’s really giving me a headache.

If this things is also happening to you... whatever blockage we may experience in the future let just fill our minds with good memories that will inspire us to continue writing about things that hopefully can give also inspirations to other.

Aja, bloggers!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

Ashamed!