Bags Together

I had this thought two years ago; It happens three times and I can't tell anyone about this so I wrote something about it; but anyway the guy is not the person I am waiting for.


One fine morning I saw his bag sitting beside mine and I imagined something like...
The two chairs combined and became a woody bench;
The room banished and the bench was out in the woods.
Sunshine, trees, flowers, grass and the wind fill the place.
Then his bag become him and suddenly I felt I was banishing from where I stand,
And I felt myself become one with my bag.

After a minute I found myself sitting beside him,
I look at him... he turn his head towards me and smile ...
Then his left hand reach my right hand while his tired eyes twinkling ... looking at me...
He smile again and turn his head toward the sky.
He closed his eyes, his hand still holding mine then he settled his back on the bench.

I watch him silently as if he enjoy this moment to be with me, resting beside me...
When suddenly pain come rushing over me;
I close my eyes and pray to God that one of these days He will send me to my right Isaac, who will spend his life beside me, because God make his joy and love rested in me.

After that silent prayer I heard voices... I open my eyes and found myself standing again.
I look at my bag where I left it and there it is sitting alone, his bag was not there anymore...
But I know someday, my right Isaac will always put our bags together, and hold my hand as we journey our lives with God forever and the pain will simply go away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

Ashamed!