Another Thoughts of You

“I got another thought; its all about loving and being love; Maybe February 2013 is approaching very past that is why I can’t stop thinking of what it will be liked when someone already landed at your heart’s doorstep?.”


What would it be liked if you are here already?

What will be the changes in my daily routine? Does my phone will have a heartbeat too when it rings or will the incoming text messages will have a heart signed all over it (just a silly and funny thought... lol).

What it will be liked waking up every morning knowing there is you?

What it would be liked looking out the window at the first hour of the day,will it give a different joy? (crazy! but sure it is!); will I see the morning sun with a happy face? I bet it will be a much lovelier day; a more fulfilled and exciting moments; every hour has its own lovely tune;

Opening the door will be a little bit different and there will be a sure nervous cracking feeling along with excitement.

A lot of changes will happen for sure; there will be an abundant smile in the morning, and at night the feeling of an invisible hand that holds and hugs my heart while I sleep.

Good afternoon, Bloggers. Aja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

There is so much more in Life