New Things

I wanna runaway from my comfort zone that in the end will be the 'the end' of me. I wanna go where God want me to go. i want to search the world where God want me to search. Even if I find nothing (visible things) I know all the obstacles that i will encounter in my search is the test (things that God want me to learn) that God plan for me to mold me, to strengthen me, to help me grow in faith, to depend on Him even better. I love my God, I love Him so....that I want to change mylife in just a blink of an eye, that i dont want evil to temp me, but still I failed to obey Him so many times...but still It reminds me that He is my God my faithful father who will love me forever. The biggest reason for me to do my best to change myself even though people around me saying negative things on me...irritating me...discourage me, telling me to stop coz they see no changes in me. I dont care! I trust my Father God in heaven that he will renew my heart, soul and mind to his likeness. He will cleansed me from the inside out.

Now I want to do different things..overcoming fear to do what is right to fulfill the desire of my heart that God put in me.The once dream will be a reality.
Hope you do the same. What's the use of thinking twice...if we all destined to straight ahead to God's dream. What's the use of refusing God's command if that is the purpose of your life and nothing more. dont be deceived by people and bad circumstances. PDL book says always remember the truth that u find in the light even in the dark. Coz God never change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

Ashamed!