This blog will be filled with my everyday thoughts and different questions and conclusions prior to my daily life unshaking extravagant events.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I hope this guy will marry me someday... that's if my friend Amy will not kill me. Asteg!!!!!!!!!!! by the way this Canon Master is MARIA AMY RIZZA CRUZ's COUNTERPART.
Pinay wins it big in London By Alfred Yuson The Philippine Star 05/16/2004 Patricia Evangelista, a 19-year- old, Mass Communications sophomore of University of the Philippines (UP)-Diliman, did the country proud Friday night by besting 59 other student contestants from 37 countries in the 2004 International Public Speaking competition conducted by the English Speaking Union (ESU) in London. She triumphed over a field of exactly 60 speakers from all over the English-speaking world, including the United States, United Kingdom and Australia, reported Maranan. The board of judges' decision was unanimous, according to contest chairman Brian Hanharan of the British broadcasting Corp. (BBC). PATRICIA'S SHORT SPEECH WORTH READING.... --------------------------------------------------------- BLONDE AND BLUE EYES When I was little, I wanted what many Filipino children all over the country wanted. I wanted to be blond, blue-eyed, and white. I thought -- if I just wished hard enough and w...
“Where to begin?” is a great question to everyone, a great starting point to everyone who is struggling with their current situation. It is a new start for rethinking and adjusting our life for a new set of change that will affect our daily lives. It is a question that we need to address when the path we are taking is really going nowhere, not because of the obstacles that blocks our way but it is because as we go further with our journey we see clearly where we should be, where we should plant the seed of our effort and energy. Though it is hard to take a risk when we see our time is limited and too late to act for a change… still, it is best not to add another minute not to grab that risk and take the first train that will lead us to where we should go a long time ago. Painful it is... but it is better to be bruised and bleed to be where you should be than to live in a comfort zone and did everything you can but still you only got the second best of your life.
I had this thought two years ago; It happens three times and I can't tell anyone about this so I wrote something about it; but anyway the guy is not the person I am waiting for. One fine morning I saw his bag sitting beside mine and I imagined something like... The two chairs combined and became a woody bench; The room banished and the bench was out in the woods. Sunshine, trees, flowers, grass and the wind fill the place. Then his bag become him and suddenly I felt I was banishing from where I stand, And I felt myself become one with my bag. After a minute I found myself sitting beside him, I look at him... he turn his head towards me and smile ... Then his left hand reach my right hand while his tired eyes twinkling ... looking at me... He smile again and turn his head toward the sky. He closed his eyes, his hand still holding mine then he settled his back on the bench. I watch him silently as if he enjoy this moment to be with me, resting beside me... When suddenl...
Comments
akin yan...
hehhehe