Sarang

I do not know why I am bothered with this thought of love. I experiencing and receiving love from people around me; through my parents, sisters, relatives, friends, and even to other people whom I am not closed with but love me and adore me.
And then there is God who express His love for me at the cross even though I wasn’t conceived yet by my parents at that time, he loves me that much, even though he knows I will make mistakes He did breathe life in me. From all the things that I have and experiencing I owe it to Him...from his grace and love for me.
But there is another love that I wasn’t able to experience and receive yet, but I am looking forward to it. I don’t know why I was been bother by this every single hour right now... with shaking feeling; closed eyes; but with certainty in my faith in God I know loving him and trusting him right now even though we haven’t met yet is not silly. This is the only dream I have ever pray since I was four that is why I am certain God will send me to the right person He created only for me.
Aja Bloggers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

Ashamed!