Bakit ba kapit pa din ako?

Because there's no other God who can give me the same protection jesus gave me on that cross.
Because there's no Bestfriend in this world who loves me the way Jesus loves me, he did not look on my short comings but instead he correct me with all of his heart at lead me to the right path.
There's no other god who will look for my best future like the Lord, who sent his don ahead of me to save me from the curse that I inherit to my ancestors.
There's no one in this world that who stck to me like a glue at my worst. There's no one in this world who hug me when have nothing to offer even to myself.

God faithfully provide for me when I don't have anything to give in return, he just want me to love him and his ways...still for my benefits so I can go home with his son jesus. The truth tells that everything is about God and not about me, but in God everything he does is for me.

I love my God so much. I just hope I could keep that forever in me no matter conditions I might in, because no matter how i hurt him he faithfully waits for me to go back.

To my readers who wants to have a genuine and harmonious life with God just accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and there will be no boring day will pass you by but lots f adventures and happiness in every end of your journeys, god bless you all!!!!!!

i love you God for not giving up on me at sa lahat!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flames Hope Camel

Pinay wins it big in London

Ashamed!